SALA Architects, Inc.
Tim Fuller brings to his work a practical knowledge based on experience as a carpenter and his interest in woodworking. He is particularly interested in urban design and New Urbanism thought, and is a former Project Assistant with the Design Center for American Urban Landscape at the College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture at the University of Minnesota. Before receiving a Masters of Architecture from the University of Minnesota in 1991, he received a B.S. in Fine Arts from the University of Wisconsin, Madison in 1978. He joined Sala Architects, Inc., in 1991. Tim is a Registered Architect in Minnesota.
Teaching and Speaking
* Science Museum of Minnesota, Lecturer - 1993-1994
* University of Minnesota CALA, Adjunct Assistant Professor - 1993-present
* University of Minnesota Extension, Lecturer - 1991-1994, 1996-1997
Honors and Grants
* Diverse Visions Grant, sponsored by Intermedia Arts and funded by the National Endowment for the Arts, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the Warhol Foundation - 1993
* Graduate School Fellowship, University of Minnesota - 1988
Designed by Tim Fuller: Heartland Farmhouse